Thursday, April 8, 2010

Introducing the new blog!

I've been getting ready to work on The Classical Connection again. What started as a weekly hour-long Internet broadcast on www.deliciousagony.com is growing into a fully-formed independant entity, with a community of its own. I've long wished for a gathering place for fans of the show to post suggestions and make connections. I've also wanted a forum in which I can more freely share some of the wonderful musical discoveries I've made.

I've also begun work on the new official site, to be located at www.classicalprog.com. The feature I'm most excited about will be the ability for visitors to listen to EVERY EPISODE at any time they choose. That's 32 hours of musical discovery just waiting for you to click. No more trying to tune in to Delicious Agony at just the right time to catch an episode!

New episodes are on their way, too. When I'm ready I will resume weekly broadcasts on Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio. Shows will premiere there before becoming available on the official site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and will not appear immediately.